Welcome from Spring Garden Preschool
Welcome to Spring Garden Preschool where we believe that each child is a gift from God! It is our goal to provide a safe, loving, Christian environment so that each child will grow and develop to their full potential. Our developmentally appropriate curriculum includes experiences with hands-on activities, center play and exploration, arts and crafts, music and story times, outdoor play and various enrichment activities. Christian education also is included through worship during our chapel time, music and Bible stories. We look forward to partnering with you in providing your child’s educational and spiritual foundation.
Please call us at 276-466-8505.
2021-2022 School Calendar
SPRING GARDEN PRESCHOOL
OPERATING CALENDAR 2021-2022
August 2: First Day of School
September 6: SGPS Closed – Labor Day Observance
September 7: SGPS Curriculum Classes Begins
November 24-26: SGPS Closed for Thanksgiving Break
December 3: SGPS Closed for Professional Development Training.
December 17: SGPS Christmas Program at 12pm, Last Day of Preschool before Christmas Break (Preschool closes after the program)
December 20- December 31: SGPS Closed for Christmas Break
January 3: Children Return, First Day Back
April 15-April 18: SGPS Closed- Good Friday & Easter Observance
May 20: Preschool Graduation at 12pm (chiidren entering Kindergarten & Public Pre-K)
May TBA: Fun Day
May 27: Last Day of Preschool before Summer Session (No SPELL)
May 30: SGPS Closed – Memorial Day Observance
Summer 2022- To Be Announced
Pricing and Registration Information
- Serving Infants 6 weeks through Pre-Kindergarten
- Part-Time program (Curriculum hours) Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Full-Time program hours Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Registration $50 per child each year
- Educational Tools Fee: $40 per child per year
Monthly Tuition for curriculum hours:
- Baby’s Breath/Roses(Infants/1 year olds )
- Full-time program, Monday-Friday, 7:30-4:00pm- $630
- Part-time program, Monday-Friday, 9am-1:00pm $330
- Tulips, Daffodils, Daisies, Lillies (Ages 2-5)
- Full-time program, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00 pm $590
- Part-time program, Monday- Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm $290
For registration or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 276-466-8505.