What is it?
• A book full of ideas, thoughts, prayers, etc that follow the words of our Advent 2019
theme, “Christmas is ….” that will be assembled, printed and made available to
everyone starting the first Sunday of Advent, December 1, 2019, and will be a fun,
and memorable part of our Advent and Christmas season.
• How would you complete the sentence, “Christmas is . . . “ ?
What can I contribute?
• a simple statement, or a paragraph… or five
• a favorite story or memory of past Christmases
• artwork that you create
• a favorite holiday recipe and it’s history in your life
• anything that comes to mind the describes what Christmas is to you
Who can participate?
• There is no age limit (in either direction). And you’re not limited to one submission!
When do I have to have this completed to turn in?
• We will take submissions all through the months of September and October.
DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 31, 2019.
**Please make sure you sign your name to your submission(s).
Sorry. This form is no longer available.